- Are you looking for a Plumber on Waiheke Island to do Maintenance work on your home, holiday home, business or rental property?
- Do you want a reliable and trustworthy Plumber who will take care of your rental properties without any hassle or stress?
- Have you got leaky taps, smelly drains, burst pipes or other Plumbing you need repaired?
- Do you want a maintenance plan for your property so you can protect your asset from preventable costly damage?
- Does your home or business need maintenance or emergency repairs?
Tui Plumbing and Gas are experts in Maintenance Plumbing and Gas on Waiheke Island. We believe that preventative maintenance is the most cost effective way to protect your home, holiday home or business from costly damage. We service both occupied homes and holiday homes and can offer a maintenance plan for your property, from things such as spouting and leaf screen filters to fittings and water leaks. Choose Tui Plumbing and Gas to take care of your maintenance Plumbing on Waiheke Island and we will attend to emergency Plumbing at your property if needed.
Here’s the types of Maintenance work that we can help you with..
- Regular preventative maintenance
- Maintenance plan for your property
- Emergency repairs
- Repair overflowing shower or toilet
- Burst pipes
- Loss of water pressure
- Hot water cylinder repairs
- Fix gas leaks or repairs
- Fix leaking taps or drains
6 Reasons to Call Tui Plumbing & Gas First
1. We’ve got you covered by our very own Tui Plumbing & Gas 8 Point Satisfaction Guarantee.
We guarantee your satisfaction, the quality of our workmanship, the quality of our materials and more. Click here to view our Guarantee.
2. Tui Plumbing & Gas are 100% owned and operated on Waiheke Island.
Lance has operated on Waiheke Island for 15 years and built up long-term clients who have been with us from the start. We’re proud to be involved in building the community on Waiheke Island.
3. We treat your home like our own.
We promise to respect your space. We’ll leave your place tidy, clean and secure.
4. Our team are clean, safe and respectable which reflects the high standard of the Tui brand.
We’re picky about who we employ and encourage team values of trust and respect. This ensures that your plumber will take pride in their work.
5. We carefully select and only use trusted quality products.
We choose only well established and trustworthy suppliers and products. We guarantee the quality of these products, many of which you’ll recognise as household names.
6. We have many return clients – see their great testimonials here.
We have a history of return clients and always ensure complete satisfaction on every job from the smallest to the largest.
Our Preferred Suppliers
Lance Crosland of Tui Pluming & Gas Limited was the contracted plumber and gas fitter when we built our house and winery in Church Bay, Waiheke. The build involved both residential and commercial aspects and required someone who had the experience and knowledge to accomplish a reasonably complex configuration. I cannot praise Lance’s dedication and expertise highly enough during the construction and fit-out, plus his attention to detail at all times. He was consistently very pleasant to deal with and maintained an excellent composure even when under pressure and I would have no hesitation in recommending him to undertake all your plumbing and gas fitting needs. I would also like to add that in our experience of building on the Island, we have had much better servicing and follow up post build from all the Island based contractors than those not domiciled on Waiheke and would only use Waiheke based contractors if we were to build again.
We have worked with Lance Crosland from Tui Plumbing and Gas for nearly 15 years. Lance has always responded quickly to our needs ranging from solving simple and complex plumbing and gas problems to the design and installation of custom systems (e.g. water treatment). Lance is a reliable, honest, and customer focused service provider who charges fairly and guarantees his work. He is a very important part of our extended team and we value our long-term relationship with him and his business.”
Tui did some work for me a few weeks back repairing a fire place on one of our holiday accommodations. We had guests checking into it that day and I was concerned it was going to get dirty as many trades people I have dealt with over the years have adopted a care less attitude. I turned to find Ethan with his boots off, the job done and the area spotless. I was very impressed also with the attention to detail on his repair. To top it off Ethan had great manners and was very personable. Thanks Tui Plumbing & Gas. A job well done!
Lance and Trish Crosland
Book your job now or request expert advice
Simply fill in the form below to message us instantly. We usually respond within the hour.